Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving soon and I'd like to pass on some things to those who may want them more than I do.

I have a few small remote control cars that are perfect for racing around the kitchen to annoy cats, running on the garage floor for S&G or they might even be a perfect gift for your boy who got an "A" on his math test...

Xmod Mitsu Evo - Grey in color
ZipZap Mazda RX-8 - Blue in color
ZipZap Aston Martin Bond car - Grey in color

Each car come with it's own remote and I have a number of spare parts for each car, different motors, body kits, gears, etc...

It's about $100 worth of these cars, and they all work fine. I just never use em anymore.

How bout $25 shipped in the CONUS? I'll even throw in a 550 cord lanyard if you want. Perfect for knives or whatever (see my other thread for lanyard pics)

I also have a number of cables up for grabs.

6 ea DVI cables. Cables have male DVI ends and are approx 6' long and black in color. They are Dell brand.

16 ea USB cables. Cables have one male USB "A" end and one male USB "B" end. They are Dell brand and are black in color. (These are commonly used to connect printers and other peripherals to a PC)

10 VGA-DVI adaptors. Male DVI output and female VGA input. Used for running a video signal out of a PC into a DVI input on a TV or monitor. (or whatever you want to use it for.

The whole shooting match for $30, shipping included, which is a great deal considering the DVI cables go for $18, the USB cables for $6 and the adaptors go for $11. (A $300 value!!!!)

Located in Northern VA

Thanks!

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cars still available. $20 shipped.

Cables still available... $25 shipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts