Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the complete factory roof rack that I would really like to sell in 1 piece.
I looked at the Courtesy Nissan website and the whole thing goes for a ludicrous price, I'd be happy with $200 OBO.

It is fully complete, both crossrails, siderails, basket, bin lid, air dam, mounting hardware. The tops of the siderails have some slight scratching form stuff being tied down to the rack, but it is minimal.

Next I have 4 BFG Rugged trail T/A's in 265/75-R16 with 5,000 miles (some offroad) on them. These are the OEM tires that come with the offroad model. They have no holes, and have never been patched.

$100 for the set or $30 each

Finally I have the factory radio. This is the base radio; CD and tuner. It was only used for 4 months and was 100% functional upon removal.

All prices are OBO.

Shipping will be from 85712 using the most cost effective method from a local shipping store I frequent. Buyer will pay 100% of shipping costs, a copy of the shipping receipt will be included in the package. If you want it expedited that can be done as well.

·
on line
671 Posts
wanna separate those crossbars?

I just got the box & dam from Oz.

·
on line
2,651 Posts
I would buy the rack door w/shocks or whatever you want to call it (the thing that opens up so you can put stuff in there). I did the whole leave the door open thing and backed out of the garage.

·
on line
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll split the rack if you guys can get together and get me $200 hundred total for the parts you want. PM each other and negotiate. Otherwise, let me have a few days to see if I get any interest on the whole rack.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Sorry to threadjack but how much ya want for the S14/15 :cheers: .
Nice ride! That was my dream car back then!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
How much do you think it would be to ship those tires to UT?

·
on line
429 Posts
I may be interested in the tires if you could get a shipping estimate to 15067.

Thanks.

·
on line
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xterra3100 said:
Sorry to threadjack but how much ya want for the S14/15 :cheers: .
Nice ride! That was my dream car back then!
Damn, good eye. I guess my screen name does offer a hint though.

She is now and will prolly never be for sale. I get notes on the window quite often.

I'm pretty sure it was the last 240sx sold in AZ (May of 99), has 79k miles, get about 3k miles a year. Sits on tanabe racing suspension I had imported years ago. A greddy stage II turbo kit is in her future.

·
on line
735 Posts
My Brother lives in PHX, let me see if there is any way I might be able to get those tires from you.

·
on line
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I called my shipper.

120 ~ 140 shipped to 89113 or 84095
180 ~ 200 shipped to 15067

This is in addition to the 100 selling price.

I checked online, both fedex and DHL were more expensive.

If you live near a Discount/America's tire co I may be able to have them shipped through them, but I'm not sure.

Let me know if any of you are still interested.

If you want to try and find a cheaper option my ZIP is 85712 and I used the following to get my quotes:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Spec.jsp?make=BFGoodrich&model=Rugged+Trail+T/A&tirePageLocQty=

It was cheapest when I bundled 2 tires together and created 2 pakages of 80lbs and 32" X 32" X 22".

·
on line
89 Posts
Roof Rack

Do you still have that roof rack for sale?
I don't need all of it, but if you meet me half way, I live in Las Vegas, Nv, I will go the 2 hundred for all of it.

Best regards

1 - 19 of 19 Posts