Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling my Radflows with the intent to TS my X in the near future. They are the 2.0 design and come with 750lb eibach coils. I haven't taken them off the truck yet but aesthetically they look great. No leaks from them either and nothing is blown. They ride perfect except for the stiffness of the 750lb coil.
They are the extended length coilovers.
Asking $550 or open to reasonable offers.

The only current pic I have atm

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
That is not rust on the coils. Its dirt\dust.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really? But will I still get the desired travel?

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are the extended length. Any takers?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
about 60k. I haven't really used them lately for the last 2 years tho cause I have a daily driver that I got for free to keep the miles down on the X. As far as age. I bought them in 07/08. they have been rebuilt 3 times since ive owned them. not for damage but for routine maintenance. Since radflo is close to me here in socal it made my life easier and was a no brainer when maintenance time came.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
About a year and a half ago but like i said i havent really used my truck. It just sits in my driveway.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump to the top

·
Registered
17 Posts
Probably a stupid question but say I were to get these and do either shackles or AAL in the back how much if any extra lift would these give me in the front? :)

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to get a full 3" of lift you would need the prg upper arms. using the stock arms would net you about 2-2.5" of lift.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump to top

1 - 20 of 26 Posts