Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here goes. Need to get rid of this stuff.

Front Radflo 2.0's extended length 0-3 of lift with 750lb springs. $300 + shipping for the rads

285/75 Nitto terra grappler At's. Like new. Less than 5k on em. Willing to trade for 265 good condition stock tires plus cash on top from your end.

I can get you pics of anything and everything. Please ask. Shipping would be on your dime of course. Thanks. I barely drive this thing anymore so i figure someone will make use of the stuff i dont use. I still want it to look the part but dont need all the extras as i hardly ever wheel anymore. Its a bike hauler now! Thanks guys!

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes they are. Id take a trade for 265's but they have to have good life left in them since ill be using the truck for bike trips. I dont have spares to mount so thats why they are still on the truck.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John, are you interested? Im assuming they are for someone else since your on 35's right?

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not sure but back then they were Gregs most popular option for us.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would try to call greg but he doesnt answer and ill try calling glen at radflo but with so many shocks they deal with im not sure hell know what extended length im talking about.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok just talked to mike at radflo and he said that the extended length just meant that it was to used with non stock uca's like prg's,tc's, etc. they have a slightly longer shaft than stocks. Thats all the info he knew.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK i got mixed up. They are remote resi shocks. I got mixed up with something Greg mentioned to me a while back.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think they are set up for 10" of travel. I got them from oregon x a while back.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pms replied
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 62 Posts