Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
564 Posts
Do you HAVE to use the TC UCA's with these? Can't ya just use the OE UCA's, set the coilovers at 1 1/5" lift and put up with some UCA contact?

Rob

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes you must use new uca's. it doesnt matter what height they are set at, they will still travel as far down as they possible can. Im not sure what amount of droop they provide but it is too much for the stock UCAs to handle. If you DID put these on without new UCA's (im guessing here) your stock ones would be trashed as soon as you go offroad.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sale kindof didnt go through...... Sort of....

So they are still up for grabbs,, take a look at the price guys, thats a pretty frigging good deal!!!!!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If i would go any lower than 515 I would hope that some of you would put me away in a mental institution.....

Let me check my pm's to see if they are still available!

No sale has been finalized... but a couple of people have said they wanted them. Im not 100% they are going to buy them yet so technically they are still available!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I havent sold them yet but i have a few bites over on the frontier forum.... if the other guys fall through then i will PM you... and yes i have paypal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts