Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a bunch of parts laying around now that I'm T swapped. Have at it!
*All prices include shipping (unless noted), If local prices will be slightly less and you get priority dibs*
Pictures will be posted this weekend, just need to clean the parts up

I only except PayPal with the fee added, or as gift if shipping. Cash if local
Located in Escondido, CA, 92025

1) PRG Frontier UCAs, about 45k miles, hiems and uniballs still feel great- $400 shipped
dibs-(shamROCK) SOLD

2) Frontier/Xterra lowers, 46k miles, bushings and a ball joints still in great shape, come with bump pads- $130 for the pair
dibs-

3) CV Half shaft
-Cardone Select, 8k miles, near perfect -$40
dibs-

4) Factory brake lines, 46k miles, not damaged when removed, near perfect -$10
dibs-

5) New OEM Nissan Transfer Case output seal, thought I needed it and turned out I didn't and now I can't return it... Paid $32 will let go for $30
dibs-

6) FrontSway Bar plus associated hardware (end links, bushings, mounts), was given to me so I'll pass it forward, would rather not ship, buyer pays shipping- FREE
dibs- (Rooney, End Links, SOLD)

7) OEM rear speakers and 1 tweeter, removed forever ago, sitting in a box, had both tweeters but one was bad, a good replacement if yours are blown -$25 for all 3
dibs-

8) Frontier Lower Valence, buyer pays shipping -FREE
dibs-

9) Alpine Type R 12" sub in sealed box- $100 no shipping
dibs-

Will consider partial or full trades. Interested in air bag kit, aftermarket rear Frontier bumper, led lights

This thread will be updated to keep track of things.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
If you can or would so kindly i need the front sway links mine are worn and make noise . This is if the links can be removed and dont have play

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
21SF- you have 2nd dibs

Rooney- if you just cover shipping (thinking a flat rate) the links are yours. If yours are making noise these are probably better then yours but they feel pretty loose to me like a 4 out of 10. I believe they have between 60-70k miles on them. If you want them still PM me.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
If you have the sway bar brackets, the ones that hold the sway bar to the frame, ill take em. Im up in the LA area.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Are the brackets for the front?

·
on line
1,149 Posts
gonna pass as i found my old brackets. Sorry man. Thanks though

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Hey you willing to seperate the lower controls arms ? I have a extra drivers and just need a passenger so I can press some new hard bushings into.

If no dibs on the lowers by shamrock then Im in ..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts