Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.. The parts and peices are coming together for the Titan Swap... I think
it will be time to sell the remaining items. This is tenative, of course! Some of these items need work! I'm also willing to take trades for these items.. Armor, stereo stuff, GoPro, Raingler nets, Winch..etc.

Total Chaos Xterra Arms: Nowhere near perfect, will need a rebuild!
The bumpstop metal tab actually bent soo much the metal tore.
As is: 150 bucks [/COLOR]Rebuilt/fixed: $350
Dibs: MarinerX

Radflo Extended travel Coilovers: I bought them used, they were in worse condition then the seller stated... I added new lower joints but that was probably 30k miles ago. I havent seen any leaks. They're still working fine. I think they're 650lb springs or 625..cant recall But I would rebuild them!
Comes with wrench. As is: $400 rebuilt by radflo or similar: $750-800

Aftermarket Passenger side CV axle: About 2 months old ( maybe 2k miles). House brand from Salvo auto. Cost me 78 bucks.. Sell for: $60

OEM Titan UCA. Bought these from a member here, havent even opened the box. Low milage 2012 or 13 arms IIRC. Paid $50 Sell for: $50 SOLD/Shipped 12/14

Stock OEM CV axle 135k miles. Seems to be ok. Give me a bottle of whiskey and its yours. Good trail spare
Dibs: Primer

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Dibs on UCA's. NOT rebuilt.

And when you say the metal tore, do you just mean the weld where the metal tab meets the tube?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Bulldozer, is there a time frame when you think you'll be doing the titan swap? Just curious, I know there's no commitment on your part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts