Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 6" PIAA 520 SMR Driving Xtreme White Plus Halogen lights. I have the wiring, switch and halogen relay. These things worked great! I took them off the Xterra with no issues. The lenses are NOT fluted, they're clear.

The lens guards were painted to match the truck, so if you've got a Lave Red rig, these will look really sweet. If not, hey, a can of black paint is cheap!

You can pay anywhere from around $280 - $360, depending the website.

I need $150 for these bad boys, cash.

·
on line
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We used them as fogs, they pierce pretty good. But the light is white. My house is at 8000', near Conifer, and we usually get some pretty good fog/clouds here and there. I'd keep the headlights on dim and kick these on and it helped.

The glass lenses aren't fluted, so it doesn't disperse the light out too much to the sides, they're a driving light. But you may even be able to put some yellow H3 halogens in there and make it even more fog friendly.

They are stem mounted too, so they fit on bumpers real good. We had them mounted to the Shrock bumper. They never moved unless I leaned pretty good on them. Not a cheap housing either.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sounds good to me, I'll take them. Now I just need to figure out how to wire them into the factory fog light switch to make things easy (at least operation wise). :)

PM Incoming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts