Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
How much for the component speakers? Do they come with the Crutchfield mounting gear? Model number? Thanks

2014 Pro-4X

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
How much for the component speakers? Do they come with the Crutchfield mounting gear? Model number? Thanks

2014 Pro-4X
I'll get back with you I can't remember how much I spent on them but I spent a total of over 3 grand on all of it lol, but yes it would come with everything and I'll need yours in return.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll get back with you I can't remember how much I spent on them but I spent a total of over 3 grand on all of it lol, but yes it would come with everything and I'll need yours in return.
Wow! I’ll PM you to stop blowing up the thread.

2014 Pro-4X

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Is the head unit 2 camera capable? If so I'd take it, the hi lift and possibly the 20" lightbar..

Those are some sexy headlights ya got there..I got stocks if ya wanna help make my X look better, I'd take your bulbs then too.. lemme know, in Denver so I'd pay shipping.

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Is the head unit 2 camera capable? If so I'd take it, the hi lift and possibly the 20" lightbar..

Those are some sexy headlights ya got there..I got stocks if ya wanna help make my X look better, I'd take your bulbs then too.. lemme know, in Denver so I'd pay shipping.
I honestly do not know about the camera but I do know anything can be wired up lol. As far as the headlights go take some deet wipes to them, but I don't want to sell them. Thanks for looking and let me know if you want anything.

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,007 Posts
@thefinalfrontier - Here is a shot of his rear and if you zoom in you can see the shackles. Look to be in good shape.

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
If you dont mind me asking.

Why are you parting such a cool truck out? Did you break it? Miss the stock look? Where's the backstory?
Yeah no worries, I drive an hour one way to school and need a car to save gas. Didn't break it just figured part's can be used better on someone who will use it. It's just a 2 wheel drive so it's never been off-road I just liked the look of it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah no worries, I drive an hour one way to school and need a car to save gas. Didn't break it just figured part's can be used better on someone who will use it. It's just a 2 wheel drive so it's never been off-road I just liked the look of it.
Ahh that makes more sense!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in the 2" spacer, shackle if it's the PRG adjustable, and possibly rear Bilstein shocks depending on how many miles they've got on them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm parting out the Xterra if anyone one is interested. I will NOT be shipping the bumpers, those will have to be picked up in East TN sorry. If you end up purchasing anything I will need the stock parts to replace them. I'm selling anything really. Just hit me up if interested. The vehicle has never been off-road so nothing is damaged aside from regular wear and tear. Thanks for looking.

Extras:
Shrockworks Front AND Rear bumpers (I at least need an 09 or better front bumper) $600-front & $500-rear (NEED STOCK BUMPERS AND HARDWARE) REAR PENDING
set of wheels and tires (18" XD series rims) $700
Alien 20" light bar $100
Brand new carpet floor mats $35
weather tech window moldings $50
2" spacer on top of stock struts (currently installed) $75
Tri horn train with 3lb tank $100
PRG shackles $75 (NEED STOCK SHACKLES)
HID headlights $25 (just the bulbs)
Volant CAI (not the closed box) $150 (NEED STOCK AIR BOX)
JVC Navi dvd/cd and MP3 or Apple hook up $250 (NEED STOCK RADIO)
JBL stealth box 12" sub $300 SOLD!!
Alpine PDX-5 Amp $300
Infinity component speakers in front and rear (NEED STOCK SPEAKERS) $200 PENDING
OTRATTW switches (train horn and Light bar) $12
Rear Diff cover $80 SOLD!!
Bilstein rear shocks for extended travel $100 (NEED STOCK SHOCKS)
Hi-Lift jack in rear w/adapter for shrockwork running boards $60
Xterra medical bag $40 SOLD!!
Stock Roof Rack Cross Members $50
Cat-B delete pipes $100 SOLD!!
Is the Volant CAI sold?

41 - 60 of 63 Posts