Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I'm parting out the Xterra if anyone is interested. I will NOT be shipping the bumpers, those will have to be picked up in East TN sorry. Some of the items I will need the stock parts to replace but I will post which ones. Just hit me up if interested. The vehicle has never been off-road so nothing is damaged aside from regular wear and tear. I'm sorry but I CANNOT HAVE MY VEHICLE DOWN due to it being my only ride. Thanks for looking.

Extras:
Shrockworks Front (I at least need an 09 or better front bumper) $600-front (NEED STOCK BUMPER AND HARDWARE) SOLD!!
set of wheels and tires (18" XD series rims) $600
Alien 20" light bar $100
Rear headrest (small) $50
weather tech window moldings $50
2" spacer on top of stock struts (currently installed) $75
Tri horn train with 3lb tank $100 PENDING
PRG shackles $75 (NEED STOCK SHACKLES)
HID headlights $25 (just the bulbs)
Volant CAI (not the closed box) $150 (NEED STOCK AIR BOX) PENDING
JVC Navi dvd/cd and MP3 or Apple hook up $200 (NEED STOCK RADIO)
Infinity component speakers in front and rear (NEED STOCK SPEAKERS) $200 PENDING
OTRATTW switches (train horn and Light bar) $12
Bilstein rear shocks for extended travel $100 (NEED STOCK SHOCKS)
Hi-Lift jack in rear w/adapter for shrockwork running boards $60 PENDING

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
$40 plus shipping, if your still interested let me know and send me your zipcode and I'll send you my Paypal account.
I'll take it. Shipping to 80211.
I might take other items as well, but needed to hop on the med kit because those puppies goes like hot cakes.

·
Registered
2012 PRO-4X
31 Posts
What are you asking for the rear bumper? It's an 8 hour drive for me it if no closer takers I can do the drive.

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll take it. Shipping to 80211.
I might take other items as well, but needed to hop on the med kit because those puppies goes like hot cakes.
No worries Ill get you the price for shipping as soon as I get a box.

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are you asking for the rear bumper? It's an 8 hour drive for me it if no closer takers I can do the drive.
$500 plus your rear bumper, I just had someone drive 12 hours for the Gobi rack and ladder.

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Xterra X
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the model number and price of the head unit?
JVC NT3HDT navigation double din receiver, Bluetooth, rear view camera(the whole nine)
you can have it for $250 I paid over a thousand for ir but I bought it in 2011

·
Registered
29 Posts
JVC NT3HDT navigation double din receiver, Bluetooth, rear view camera(the whole nine)
you can have it for $250 I paid over a thousand for ir but I bought it in 2011
An amazing deal, but I’ll pass. Looking for something with CarPlay

2014 Pro-4X

·
Registered
62 Posts
$600 for the front bumper and $100 for the horn and switch let me know if you are still interested.
I'll take the front
Oh crap my bad brother I need at least an 09 front bumper Im in Madsionville TN
That sucks, I think you'll sell it before I can find a bumper for you. If you know of anyone selling one let me know. I could buy it and then give it to you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
How much for the roof rack cross members, rear trunk mat, and hi lift jack? You aren’t selling the running boards? I’m a couple hours south.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts