Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
on line
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read ALL details before asking questions. Pick up is in Victoria Harbour, Ontario. Sorry, but I'm not interested in shipping outside of Canada. Will ship in Canada at real cost. All parts from a 2008 SE 4X4 Nissan Xterra.

2" hub-centric wheel spacers from http://www.wheelspacers.ca/ - $115

2" not hub-centric wheel spacers - $70

Weathertech DigitalFit floor liners – back only - $15

·
on line
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all your interest folks. Hopefully I have responded to all pm's. Please do note that I am interested in selling within Canada only and that priority is givem to local pick up. Please also note that when I said I would ship I meant the light stuff. I should have been more clear. Shipping tires and skids is nit something I'd even know how to begin to do. Im sure there is someone in Ontario Canada who needs a good set of quality skids.

·
Registered
550 Posts
If I had the 500 bucks I'd be in on those skids for SURE. Alas, no funds forthcoming for a while. any idea how much they'd be to ship to calgary area, ballpark?

·
on line
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If I had the 500 bucks I'd be in on those skids for SURE. Alas, no funds forthcoming for a while. any idea how much they'd be to ship to calgary area, ballpark?
Thanks for the interest. I really wouldn't know, sorry. I would have to figure out how to box them up, then weigh and measure the box and then contact a shipping company. In any event, I was contacted by a buyer in Ontario. So he's getting skids at a good price and I'm recouping some of my cost. win/win

·
Registered
550 Posts
sweet good to hear you're able to get rid of em.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts