Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Got in an accident Friday. My truck is tricked out with some mods from this special community. I don't plan on making back what I put into it so I figured anyone else might benefit from the mods instead of the insurance company taking the piss out of me. So I'll list some items below and what I want to get for them. I'll post pics when the body shop let's me clean out my car.

Heated steering wheel with audio controls
$150 with shipping

Passenger side heated towing mirror from frontier
$50
Drivers side towing mirror from frontier( damaged just needs glass)
$20

Maestro RR to add steering wheel controls
$100

Custom wood rear cargo tray cover (made this out of plywood not mdf when I lost my cheap plastic cover camping)
$20

Nissan xterra MPC factory remote start kit( #B-4825-409) mostly plug and play
$115

KENWOOD EXCELON DNX995S 6.8" NAVIGATION/DVD RECEIVER W/ CARPLAY ANDROID AUTO BT and DRV-N520 Dash Cam (this setup is my favorite thing about thr truck because the dash cam turns on if it senses movement or collusion) it requires such little power so it can turn on overnight while parked. (Also can be upgraded with radar support too)
$1000

Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Controller for Nissan
$100

Goodyear wrangler duratrac (# 312034142)
4 LT265/75R16 brand new from March they've had 1000 miles on em
$900

Weathertech floor mats for front and back seats
$150

So make me a fair offer everything will be considered. If your from PA I can help install any of the above mentioned. I really live working on nissans they're so easy and fun and it's a bummer that I got into this accident but let my misfortune be your fortune.

My zip is 15209 pittsburgh PA.
**UPDATE ANYTHING I HAVE LISTED I HAVE 100G INSTALLED ON MY OWN AND WOULD HAPPILY HELP YOU WITH YOUR INSTALL

·
on line
220 Posts
Sorry for your accident

do you have pictures of the steering wheel? Did the airbag go off?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are you able to sell other parts off of it? Headlights if they both survived the crash?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts