Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, I received orders for my fifth overseas deployment and have decided not to store my truck while I'm gone. I have a few things I'd like to take off the truck before she goes. I'm located in San Jose, Ca 95139. I will ship everything but the sliders and wheels/tires. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Enjoy!

AJ's bolt on sliders, painted flat black with bedliner- $150

Shrockworks rear diff cover- C200k- $75 SOLD

Hefty Fabworks front rad skid, painted silver gunmetal- $125 SOLD

4 Titan 17" off-road wheels with brand new (less than a month) 285/70R17 AT TA KO's-will need a stock set of X wheels and tires with the deal-$1200

Spidertrax 1" wheel spacers (4) 6x4.5 to 6x5.5-$125

I'll also have a brand new set of Old Man Emu front struts with 6007 springs (medium duty). I'll need figure out my wheel situation before I can take them off since I won't be able to run 285's without the extra lift-$300

Weathertech rubber floor mats, front and rear-not the floor liner versions, but like the OEM Nissan rubber style-$75

CBX75 handheld cb radio by midland-$65

I'll begin taking parts off tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really not looking to ship them since it's going to be ridiculously expensive. They weigh about 50 pounds if you want to figure out a quote to see what it is

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
on line
425 Posts
I am guessing that that Hefty skid is not attached to a Hefty front bumper that you are looking to sell?

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
if only you weren't in socal. i'd snatch those tires and wheels from you. It'd be a killer on price to pay for shipping wheels & tires two directions.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hefty skid is solo. I'm located in Northern California, about an hour south of San Francisco

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Hefty skid is solo. I'm located in Northern California, about an hour south of San Francisco
derp. i'm from the midwest. all of california is socal. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts