Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were discontinued about a year ago and are just as impossible to find as the coveted keypads.
Waterproof covers are in great condition, no tears or rips.
Fits seats with or without airbags.
Fits fold flat front seat.

New shipped they went for $150 a set.

$125 shipped.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Nice . I have the same set and color with the matching back seats too. Any idea who makes these I cant find them anywhere ?

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idk who made them for Nissan. They were discontinued a while back and I had to call about 15 different dealerships across the country to track this set down. Only been used a few months.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Yea hard to find these now. Send member makingSumXS a pm he was trying to buy mine im sure he will grab these off you..

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Will it fit a 2007 Xterra OR? I'm not sure if I've got the fold flat seat...Never tried to fold it flat!

EDIT: NM - I just checked out the X and sure enough, it does have a fold flat seat! I've never had to use it. Glad to know it's there though..moving out of our place in a couple weeks so that extra space will be useful.

·
Registered
132 Posts
So tempting. If I didn't just drop a ton of money on a lift, plus another 200 for synthetic engine and transmission oil change...I'd be on it. Then again, it'd be nice to preserve my leather. How flexable on price are you...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
on line
122 Posts
xterra seat covers

I'll take them for $125 shipped. PM me on how you want to get paid and Ill send you and address to 20910.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts