Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Well then...
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$60 picked up. I do have a wiring harness you could take as well, the harness itself is new but the part that plugs into your bumper broke on my original and Nissan only sells the entire harness, the broken work still works it just doesn’t bolt up nicely into the hitch.

$40 shipped for the pair - two stock OEM tow hitches (both are designed for the right hand side) painted in red - could probably use another coat.

The rear bumper is free to anyone who wants it.

Located in Las Vegas.

·
Well then...
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much does it cost to ship the bumper to NC.. please email me @ [email protected]
Do you have an undamaged plug portion of the harness? I “used” my bumper and it happened to break that portion. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late reply fellas, been out deer hunting

I’m not interested in shipping, too much of a pain for me at this point. If you’re willing to pay shipping, maybe it’d be worth your while to get a new one off eBay.

Nope, I bought a whole new one just for the end plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
  1. my bumper is fully intact... just rusted out.. i should have the undamaged harness.. if not, i'll get a new one.., i'm really interested in this bumper

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sure do, what can I do you for?
I'm eager to get a Trailer hitch for this '04 X I'm restoring on my talk show. What kinda $ you thinking? Can't seem to get a sponsor for this part.

·
TNX Administrator
19,580 Posts
Hitch is for 2ndGen Xterra, (2005-2015), yours is a 1stGen Xterra, (2000-2004), and it won't fit on a 1stGen Xterra. This site BTY is a 2ndGen Site, (TheNewX).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts