Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of OEM Coilovers and Rear Shocks off of a 2012 S Model Xterra for sale. They are practically new with 6000 miles on them. I will take 50 bucks for everything.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
When you say coilover what are you refering to - I am assuming just the spring?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The coilovers are the front shocks. They are shocks with a coil over them, not to be confused with struts.
I guess I need to be more specific - sorry no expert. However yes, the X uses a coilover setup, which includes a shock, spring, and various hardware to keep it all together. What is he parting with - the shock, the spring, all of the above? Coilover usually means everything assembled, but it seems way to cheap for everything?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Its cheap because the S coilovers and shocks are not what folks are looking to upgrade to like the offroad/pro4x's bilsteins so $50-100 is about the going rate the whole sha bang . $50 is a good price for someone in need of replacing worn out high mileage coilover/shocks on thier S model xterras .

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To clarify, yes it is the whole front coilover setup. Springs and all. The reason so cheap is I have no use for them and want them out of my garage. Everything is practically new. Would be perfect for someone wanting to replace worn equipment on their S model.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 9 of 9 Posts