Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Grey Bumper
No Fogs but has the plastic covers over the holes

A bit dusty but in good condition.

Plus Bull Bar

$50 obo SOLD

Also selling my stock rims, tires and spare. I will split up or sell all, Make an offer.

Boston pick up only

Or Trade for

D Ring Shackles, Beer, anything "wiring" related (fuse box, relays, etc...), OEM fogs, make an offer...

·
Registered
300 Posts
ah nm, though it was a brush guard style.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make an offer....you know want it....I have all mounting hardware too

Brush guards are more expensive too

I know people don't like them for "off roading", but Bull bars are perfect for the city, to protect against those people who can't parallel park.

·
Registered
300 Posts

I know people don't like them for "off roading", but Bull bars are perfect for the city, to protect against those people who can't parallel park.
I actually use the brush guard when driving through the woods to my hunting spots. Need the full headlight protection. They work great for bad parkers like this one, which happened a couple weeks ago:

This lady backed right into me and parked there. So yes, bull bars and brush guards do have their purpose.

·
Registered
112 Posts
How much for the Bull Bar? I live on the South Shore.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The shrock is 100 times more better for bad parkers. It actually damages their car, had someone back into me while sitting in the X a few weeks ago and the d-ring tabs left two baseball sized dents in their trunk. Oh and will take down a tree (small).

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Shrock bumper, hands down is Bad-a.

Ill be taking it out to taunton/freeetown next week for its maiden voyage.

Had an old lady back into the Shrock yesterday at a gas station, she left me some paint and The Shrock cracked her tail light....

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

Dont know how to park??....bumping cars is HOW you park in the city......dont like it, put ur car in a garage
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 17 of 17 Posts