Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Read your build thread also, you need to get in touch with other members in MD and save your money. Body lift is not difficult to install either and there are how to threads on this. If you really want to save money, you might as well invest in a set of tools and start learning how to work on the x yourself especially once you start wheeling and breaking stuff. Just my opinion I always feel bad when guys buy parts for themselves and can't install it.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I just text messaged Monster, and he wants to buy it. He's heading into work right now (he's a firefighter), so he will respond when he can.

He asked me to call dibs, if you still want to sell it.

Sn0

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input fellas. I have the tools and knowledge to install the lift, the problem for me is finding the time and energy to do it (especially since I would be doing it by myself). Being only 24 having 2 kids and working full time its hard to find time to do anything. I also was told that body lifts are illegal in the state of MD. Not that this would stop me from doing it but its another reason not to. I think I'm going to be selling it and invest my money on either sliders, rear bumper or other goodies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts