Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought XTerra in January. I took this out when I brought the X home. I just didn't have a use for it, but I want it to go to someone who wants it. 65 bucks - buyer pays shipping.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
If you don't buy his because of shipping, you can have mine for same price. Shipping from 30022 should be less. I'll check it out and give you the price. Don't mean to steal a sale, but if shipping is the deal breaker, I'm sure it's less from GA to FL.

·
on line
1,638 Posts
That would be appreciated. Still haven't received a response from original
poster. But I'm still trying to decide if I should put out $100+ for this thing.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Shipping calculations: Pkg. wt 17#, L + Girth = 100 inches

3 Day Parcel Post (USPS) $15
2 Day Priority Mail (USPS) $19
UPS Ground Service $22

Zip 30022 to 33033

Just for your edification.

·
on line
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll say 15 bucks UPS Ground to continental US is what I'll charge, since I don't know what it will be, but around there is probably right.
I don't mind you commenting, buxwheat. We're selling the same thing basically. I'm pretty casual. Just plug me on your ad I guess :)

I tried selling this on XOC but some weirdo started asking me to 'tell me about myself'. Hey, I'm all for buyer protection, but I'm not going to answer random crap like that.

Remember to send me a private message if interested. It's hard to keep track of the threads.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
I did the calculations based on someone else's Swap Meet posting. They gave the dimensions plus the weight of the package they were shipping their cargo organizer in. Used these figures on USPS and UPS websites w/ the two zips and these were the figures that the two delivery services charged. Sorry if it looks like I was trying to steal your buyer, just figured if postage was too high for him from your place, I would sell mine for same price and hopefully save him some $ on postage since I'm closer. Good luck w/ your sale, and if you get two buyers, send one my way.

·
on line
33 Posts
WILL IT WORK WITH A MAT

Hey,

Is the organizer still functional if I have a mat in the rear end (I assume I'd have to make a front to back slit along the track in order to utilize it).

Thanks

Todd

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Should be functional. The bolts that hold the thing to the track are pretty long, so they should reach thru the extra thickness. Probably want to make the slit a little wider (ie cut a narrow chunk out) so that the thing can slide and so you can see to line the bolt up with the braket in the track.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts