Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a couple of parts left over from my wife's Xterra build that I'm looking to sell.

I have a complete Magnaflow SS exhaust system for the 2nd Gen Xterra. It was installed for less than a month, but she said it was too loud. It's a $600 system new. I'd like to get $250?

I also have a brand new, never installed Gobi passenger-side ladder with all the mounting hardware. I'd like to get $125. As I had feared, the passenger-side ladder blocks too much of the 2014's back-up camera's view. We switched to a driver's side ladder instead.

The parts are located in the SW corner of Michigan in the St. Joseph area. I may be able to ship the ladder, but I'd rather not ship the exhaust.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, everyone wants the ladder to be shipped. Let me check to see if I still have the box, or at least one large enough, and I'll start with the first request and work my way through.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still had the original box and packaging for the ladder. So, a deal is in the works on it. Let's consider it gone unless something falls through.

I know that I don't have a box for the exhaust. I'm really hoping for a local sale on it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've also got one of those black, tubular rear bumper guards for the second gen Xterra. I don't think it actually is a Steelcraft, but it looks just like the Steelcraft models. The 2nd gen parts go in the $180 to $195 range from what I can see online. It was never mounted, and has all of the hardware and instructions. $100 if anyone is interested, and I still have the original box so I can ship it too. It's heavy though, and it won't be cheap to ship.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts