Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update: I added some pictures. I will add more pictures as the day goes on. My responses may be delayed... I have to go to work now....

Update: I updated the interested list. If I left out your name or you are no longer interested pm me. I have received a lot of request about shipping if I do not receive offers locally I will ship. Local buyers take priority.

I hate to do this but I received orders overseas and I will not be able to take my X. I am parting it out and I will be listing Items in different for sale treads on multiple sites. Any dibs will be taken in the order they were received. I will attempt to sell all items locally first and if it comes to it I will entertain the idea of shipping. So if you are interested please post up. All items have been used and are sold as is.

All my prices are negotiable and I will entertain all reasonable offers.

I am currently in Tampa, FL but I will be making a trip to Chattanooga, TN to visit my family before I leave. I can meet up somewhere along the way also.

Shrock Slider SOLD

Tail Light Guards SOLD

Gobi Passenger Ladder SOLD

Xoskel Rear light bar $50 SOLD

PRG Control Arms $450
interested:

PRG Radflo 2.0 coilovers 650lb springs $550 I have told some people the wrong info for the the springs they are the 650lbs
interested: nspataro24,Schlitzy

PRG Rear Bills 5125 1-2" $100
interested:

2” Jerseyparts Body Lift Kit for aftermarket front bumper new in box: $180

interested:

Snorkel $300
interested: XterraTSP4, slapshotking09, rthinchey, civicjoe

Volant Intake with Snorkel Adapter $250
interested: SteadyHigh

2x Timken wheel hubs new in box $100 each

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm up near Jax, would love to have the Sliders, and rear light bar if they haven't been claimed. Can meet you this weekend.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm up near Jax, would love to have the Sliders, and rear light bar if they haven't been claimed. Can meet you this weekend.
The sliders and light bar is still available. I will have to post pictures of the sliders tomorrow morning. It stopped raining but its getting dark now.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Front low pro bar for sale ? I see it in the build thread. My freind wants one

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Front low pro bar for sale ? I see it in the build thread. My freind wants one
I am wanting to sell it but when I installed the lights for some reason I drilled through the air dam. I have been looking for a replacement air dam but if I cannot find one it will have to go with the truck.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts