Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Your description makes them sound much worse than the pics show them to be. They dont look tore up cosmetically anymore than most coilovers get anyways.
GLWS

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll give you 5 bucks, a bus token, some hair, my damage mulitplier, stock rear bumper, a hangy-down trailer hitch and some cut up old side steps, as long as you throw in the wiring harness for those lights and deliver it to my place. ha HA those things are sick though, too sick.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they are extended.

Just not a custom length used for a Titan swap

These will fit in your stock truck wiv stock ucas. You will get coil bucket contact if you adjust them for over 2 inches of lift.

They just barly fit a stock truck. Giving you the most travel you can get out of stock setup

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did they afect daily driving....rougher....smoother?...and they give more travel?
Posted via Mobile Device
I only used them without sways and they drove great on road and off. Soak up all the bumps. And make your truck drive like a fn caddy

It's a huge upgrade over anything not just stock. Anyone that is running these or Sim alar remote res shocks know what I'm talking about. They make a huge difference.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
762 Posts
So will these work on a purely stock suspension but cranked down to 2" of lift? I was thinking that these would be a great upgrade if you can purchase a set of UCA's later down the road and crank them up to gain full travel.

I am assuming that the part that you ground down does not affect the strength of the shock mount. Can you post a pic of what was ground down? Also, what coil spring rate are they running? Would these work with an aftermarket bumper such as a Hefty?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts