·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not rybob1's, but here's a pic of a similar model (Kenwood DDX318) installed with Scosche kit:

Mine looks identical to that. One of the major difference between the 318 and the 419 appears to be that the 419 includes bluetooth. It is also SiriusXM ready.

·
Registered
534 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monster has apparently blown me off after saying he wanted it. Up for sale again.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Not trying to dog your post what so ever

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KENWOOD-DDX419-6-1-CAR-DVD-MP3-CD-DOUBLEDIN-W-BLUETOOTH-BRAND-NEW-/111015906780

$60 more and you get a new one with free shipping.
I understand it sucks reselling anything electronic because realistically, nobody wants to pay more than 1/4 of new price for used electronics.

Not posting just to talk $hi+. I am genuinely interested in the deck and would have questions for you about it but not really at that price point. Good luck though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Understood, one thing I didn't mention is that it does come with a warranty via Best Buy. I don't normally buy those, but they caught me in the right mood, and I did. Buyer should verify this, but I do BELIEVE it is an exchange warranty, not a fix warranty.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Look at your receipt and see if it says PSP or PRP before the warranty number.
(product service plan vs product replacement plan)
You can transfer the warranty to new owner but you do have to jump through a couple simple hoops with BB. Warranty brochure info, original receipt and a phone call or letter. That and all the new owners stuff.
Amount of time left on the warranty?
That does make a pretty big difference. If it is the replacement plan, i just might have to punch the screen before it's installed. That would make it plenty worthwhile :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Sorry man! I just got back from outta town. My adjustable shackles are causing my leafs to flatten like CRAZY!! I have to put some money aside for priorities. So sorry for not responding earlier bro. I hope you sell soon this is a sick deal guys!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts