Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently traded in my 2012 Xterra and have a few parts left over in the garage. I am willing to ship all items. First up is the Kenwood ddx419, it is in perfect condition and will come with the dash kit and wiring harness and everything needed to install right into your vehicle, just simply pop out the dash and swap everything over and plug it back in. I also have for sale a pretty much brand new complete fog light kit that will come with everything needed to install including the replacement arm for inside the truck, it was on the truck for about a month before being removed to trade in. Up next is a black bull bar with the license plate mount attached to it as well, and will come with all hardware needed to install onto your truck. Lastly, i have for sale a practically brand new set of oem all weather floor mats that are black in color and have the xterra logo embroidered into the front mats, these were in the vehicle for about 3-4 weeks before being removed. I know i dont have a high post count here, but if you would like to you can check my feedback and itrader over on g35driver.com.. name is darksideg35.. any questions feel free to ask and i will answer you asap. thanks for looking

Kenwood ddx419 with dash kit/wiring harness - sold
Fog Light Kit - sold
All Weather Mats - sold
Bull bar - sold

·
Registered
28 Posts
Any pics of the Kenwood installed? I just bought a 12 S today and it still has the stock system. Is the install as straightforward as it sounds?

I may be interested in the matts as well

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Hmm, them foglights don't work on 07's do they?
No they wont but if you buy these you can have my 05-08 flanges for free just unscrew the fog lights from the 09+ flange and screw mine on them and they will fit . All the fog light housings are thet same just the flange to adapt it to the bumper.

And thats a great price for the stalk and fogs !

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any pics of the Kenwood installed? I just bought a 12 S today and it still has the stock system. Is the install as straightforward as it sounds?

I may be interested in the matts as well
i dont have any pics of it installed, there is one in another thread a few down the page for an example. it fits perfectly and yes the install is as simple as it sounds, it took me about 15-20 minutes to completely swap everything over the other night when i was removing it and replacing the screen with the stock unit. shoot me a pm and we can work out a price for everything shipped to your front door

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
No they wont but if you buy these you can have my 05-08 flanges for free just unscrew the fog lights from the 09+ flange and screw mine on them and they will fit . All the fog light housings are thet same just the flange to adapt it to the bumper.

And thats a great price for the stalk and fogs !
Interesting, but actually I was thinking more about the stalk. I thought the chip or something is just different enough to not work.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Im sorry i forgot that too. Its 05-07 i think on the stalk or is it 05-06 ? My 08 stalk is the same as my frends 11 same part # so not sure on a 07.

To anyone buying these for the 08 older bumper you will need to change the flange you can have mine for $0 to make them fit.
Stil a awsome price for a plug and play fog light install kit .

Sorry OP just helping out .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fog lights

SE-Rooney,

I would be interested in your fog light flange.

I just bought a fog light set here from a 2012 X for my 2006 X.

Would you be able to ship these flanges to my end? I would pay for the shipping
of course.

Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
bull bar is for 2010 thru 2013 ?
certain it wont fit a 2009 ? They have the same front end..
let me know. may be interested.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im sure it probably would, if anything you might have to just tweak the mounting bracket just a bit but i dont see why you would run into any issues

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump! lets get this bull bar sold! Also have a low beam only HID Conversion kit with 6000k bulbs and even have the warning cancellers for it as well that is brand new and in the box. Will let the kit go for $65 shipped.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts