Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm selling my hood that I custom built/made because I have no room to store my stock hood and would also like some cash to reinvest into making some fender flares. It has a hood scoop with an aluminum hood vent and matches the silver paint very well, however if you wanted to you could paint it black if you have a different color xterra like a lot of people do and it would reduce glare from off road lights. I'm located in southern california, and will not ship. I'm asking $500 because I put a lot of time, energy and money into it and if you want to do this yourself good luck doing it for that price. Here's some pics. P.M. me if interested.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why would you sell it? I thought that looks pretty badass.
Thanks, I think it looks good too but my stock hood is sitting in my side garage and theres no room anymore and i don't want it getting all scratched up because its basically in a pile of car parts where it could get dented/ scratched.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yeah dude.. like others have said.. sell your stock hood and keep the custom.. rare and looks awesome!

Instead of laying your stock hood on a pile of parts.. why not wrap it in thick cardboard and hang it against the garage wall.. takes very little space. Just a suggestion ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tips and very true however I wouldn't mind making another hood with a hood scoop from the money I get by selling this one, I think it looks good but I'm a perfectionist and I have a new design in mind. So for the time being it's still for sale and i'll probably wrap the stock one up in cardboard, thanks.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Great work on that hood and your bumper and everything else in your build thread. Could you snap some pictures of the underside of the scoop hood before you sell it away? For us to drool at and be inspired.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great work on that hood and your bumper and everything else in your build thread. Could you snap some pictures of the underside of the scoop hood before you sell it away? For us to drool at and be inspired.
haha thanks and don't worry there will be more to come

Also the for the mean time I dont have a pic of the underside but its painted and in good condition

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.