Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a change of jobs I no longer need a truck to haul equipment, so I am downsizing.

*all local deals take priority*

I am willing to ship, on your dime.

Price is BELOW the description.

I've never sold anything on this forum but bought plenty from others, several members can vouch for me as a responsible/reliable person.

Shrockworks sliders, powdercoated black. These have been on the truck for a year, and ive wheeled it 4/5 times. No dents or bends but they do have surface scuffs/scrapes (nothing deep enough to expose metal, and coating is not peeling at all.)

$300

Superchips cortex tuner/programmer: I used the 87 tune on it, works well. I will detune my truck before sending it over.

$220

Raingler full roof net+2 roof rack grab handles: about a year old, roof net was used to carry camping equipment. its in perfect shape. grab handles color is faded because of the sun but still completely functional.

$100

Front M205 diff with 2.94 ratio, Titan length CVs, LCA and tie rods. Bought it all when I initially wanted to do the titan swap. Everything is still wrapped up, and everything except the M205 was bought brand new in box.

You can have everything for $400.

4 '09 S wheels sprayed with bedliner. These have scuffs and chips but nothing major. Will not part out.

$150

Front Aussie locker for r180. I got this as a gift, i opened it to make sure everything was there and stored it in the garage.

$250

Rancho XL9000 extended length rear shocks. These were on the truck for six months, pretty good ride. Helped dampen the 500+ lbs i had to carry in the trunk.

$100

Rancho quicklift struts, same as above.

$100

I will take pictures of all this crap tomorrow.

Smaller things will ship flat rate with confirmation.

Bigger things will ship UPS ground.

*Sliders are still on truck but it takes all of ~10 minutes to unbolt.*

:rockin:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deal pending on sliders and net.

Just so everyone know its a 3 rib diff out of a 2010 titan.

The CV axles are cardone, LCAs are Moog and ill include all the hardware to install the diff onto the frame.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mrcole I will update you on the situation in a bit, lets give everyone a chance to reply.

I think I replied to everyones PM in the order received and explained who wants what first so its fair.

Thanks.

Programmer Wheels and Shocks/Struts still for sale.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Replied to all PMs.

Sales pending on Titan swap stuff, sliders, and raingler.

Programmer and Shocks still for sale.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry about that guys, PM box was full.

Please try again.

Programmer and front struts still for sale.

TS stuff and rear shocks pending.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Titan stuff has been "pending" since the 4th. Are you just holding out for a local sale?

As I told you I would take it if sno didn't, paypal ready just needed a shipping quote. I have the guy waiting to sell me the gears based on this and he also has someone else interested. If you don't want to ship the titan stuff just let us know as none of the above who are interested are local.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chill.

I am trying to work with someone who messaged me prior to you.

The slow progress as been my fault because I took long to measure the dimensions of the items and weigh them.

To this moment I have kept communication with you and updated you on the situation.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts