Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentex 453 mirrors, 2 styles available both have Homelink, auto dim, compass and come with wired pigtail. Theses are newer style with compass sensor inside the mirror.

Gentex 453 with hidden green display. Compass screen is not visible unless mirror has power. This was removed from an 08 Hyundai Sonata.

$80

Gentex 453 with standard green display. This was removed from an 07 Mazda CX7. Owner obviously did make up in traffic quite a bit, there were fingerprints in makeup all over the back of it. Will update with better pic after I get a chance to clean it.

$80

Gentex 453 with standard Amber display. This was removed from an 08 Maxima

$80

Prices include shipping US PayPal or cash on local pickup.

Plug has 3 wires. Ground, constant for Homelink, and ignition for compass and auto dim. If you want Homelink to only work with the key you can connect both to ignition.

I did a write up on the 453 I installed in my truck. I showed how I plugged my new mirror’s wire harness into the plugs from the factory mirror for easy reversal later on. It’s in the electrical section.

Currently I do not have any with Homelink and Temperature. If I find one I will post it. I do have a Compass and temp mirror with no homelink though.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Uhhyyy..... I want but am afraid of the electrical.....just to be 100%...a 2011 S is not wired for this (besides outside temp wire)....does this have outside temp?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I might be interested in that hidden display one. Do they come with the wire covers for cleaning up the line to the roof? Mostly just want homelink to ditch my garage opener. How much to ship to Canada (t2r0m3)?

Edit: forgot that the lights are orange in xterras...if you find another amber display I'd probably take that one

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have another 453 Homelink with amber compss available from a 08 Maxima.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Currently have about 5 of these with amber display. 1 with the hidden green display. Make an offer, need to get rid of some of these amber ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts