Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale are all brand new full skids for a 2nd gen xterra. never installed just sitting in my furnest room. got into motorcycle track riding, hence no more time to go to ride some trails.

save on shipping and wait time.

eng oil = 139 (bare)
rad plate = 199 (bare)
tank plate = 249 (bare)
tcase = 149 (bare)
trans = 179 (bare)
total = 915

selling price for package = $900

selling as a package, no part out sorry. pick up or willing to drive 30 mile radius from 07104 to meet up.

edited: 11/13/15 - located 149 off exit of the parkway (Belleville, Nutley, Newark area)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Bliss_X - yes the dif cover is dana44/m226, I will consider parting out if all the parts have buyers. im from Nutley/Belleville/Clifton area

mtnbiker49 is also interested in a few parts, as soon as I know what parts members want I will update the list.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Possible dibs on the t-case skid

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
If your avail tomorrow I'm going to be in NJ for a Nissan car show? BTW Shipping is not hard for the other skids if you decide to ship just drop-off at a USPS store and slap a label on it. Can't get scratched it bare anyways.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
@Bliss_X - yes the dif cover is dana44/m226, I will consider parting out if all the parts have buyers. im from Nutley/Belleville/Clifton area

mtnbiker49 is also interested in a few parts, as soon as I know what parts members want I will update the list.
Cool....my gf lives in bloomfield. I'll prob be down there tomorrow afternoon. In all honesty, trying to find someone to buy all the skids AND the m226 rear diff would be a pain. Not as many people have the m226 rear. Like I said, you can have it sold on monday....just let me know.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
skenderbeu pmed me 10/14/14 pmed him back, no reply and I will be giving him until this weekend.

I will only sell if everyone on the list that called dibs contact me. only 1 person is contacting me, I understand everyone has a job and bc, I myself is bc most of the time because of a job. this is the reason why im leaning towards selling as a set because its very time consuming to deal with multiple buyers and I don't have the luxury of free time.

well anyway after this weekend hopefully the member that showed interest in buying as a package contact me. if not I will just have to make time to contact everyone on the list but will only part out if everyone that called dibs is 100% to buy.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
John I'm 100% in for the transfer skid. I can PayPal you a down payment and figure a way to pick it up pay cash the rest.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
John I'm 100% in for the transfer skid. I can PayPal you a down payment and figure a way to pick it up pay cash the rest.
sweet, going contact XterraPA see where we are at.

cash is fine when picked up, was by your area (sleepy hollow hayride) we could have need up in the middle.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Anything still up for grabs??
last I spoke to him (over a month ago) threw pm someone was coming to pick up the complete set. But I'm still in for the transfer skid.

John if you read this I'll be coming back threw NJ on Sunday I can pick it up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.