Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just did (well 21sf did most of it) an OME front and rear suspension swap and have some stock parts from a 2005 OR to get rid of. The coils and springs have 104,000 miles on them (I assume the suspension was original) and the front and rear shocks are Monroe Reflex (Not Bils). Someone at some point put new shocks on the truck, so I have no idea how old they are. I'm putting this out there in case anyone is desperate, otherwise the stuff will go into the recycling bin. I'm in the SF bay area and would prefer local pickup but if you want to cover shipping I'm willing to consider it. Just not to Colorado! (jk)

I can take pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.

2 front coils and shocks (Monroe Reflex), assembled. These seemed like they were in good shape, for having 104k on them. - $30

2 rear leaf springs. These are pretty flat. - $FREE

2 Monroe (Reflex I think) shocks. At some point the previous owner swapped out the bils for these. No idea how old they are. Kind of beat up but don't look like they're leaking. - $FREE

The front coils are in a box that is 6x12x30, 32lbs, shipped from 94608 in case you want to figure it out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take some pictures tonight and measure/weigh the box they are in. A rough estimate from fedex based on about what I think the box size is comes up with $45 to ship, but that is approximate. More info later.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some pics added of the coils. Upon closer inspection the fronts are also Monroe Reflex, not Bilstein shocks - but that means they are newer than the truck for what that is worth.

Shipping to 04330 appears to be $46 via Fedex. More from UPS or USPS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts