Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, this is not some 'Pyramid Club' scam. It's all legitimate information I'm putting out for anyone who is looking to better themselves, their home, and their surroundings.

So, if your currently taking any sort of vitamins and/or nutritional supplements ranging from protein shakes to daily multi-vitamins...this is for you! So if your interested in all 100% natural, organic, and money-back guaranteed products (even if you use the entire product and didn't like it, get your money back no questions asked!)...hit me up!

I've been able to ween off of harmful Rx drugs and have tons more energy, am off the charts healthier, and my home is much more safe and away from harmful cleaning products and daily use items.

·
on line
139 Posts
So what's stopping you from posting up more detail on what it actually is? I don't see a need for private messages.

D-Rock

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True, here goes...

"As the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., we've been making people healthier for over 50 years. And we've made it part of our job to make the planet healthier along the way."

I'm describing products from a health/wellness co. called Shaklee, I'm sure maybe some of you had heard of them(?) Basically they're a whole-life co. that makes top quality vitamins and supplements, home cleaning & care products, skin care line (for both men & women), air & water purifiers, sport's care products (protein shakes, energy drinks, etc.) & even weight loss products that are the only patented line that maintains muscle while you lose fat.

I've been taking their stuff ever since I met my fiance, she got me hooked on their stuff. She's been using Shaklee since she can remember as a kid, as well as her brothers and parents. Their results are incredible, like I said in the first post I have been able to use their stuff and stop taking several prescriptions that were giving me worse side-effects than the reason I was taking the Rx for!

They've been around for over 50 years, research & develop ALL of their products for years before they go on the market, and anything you try and don't like you can get your money back, 100% guarantee, even if you used it all! Also, everything in their all of their stuff is 100% natural and at the most purified levels they could possibly reach. For example:
* Over $250 million in clinical testing, research, and development
* Over 83,000 quality tests every year
* Over 100 scientific papers, 90 of them published in peer-reviewed journals
And quality far beyond industry standards, which sets the bar for the whole natural nutrition industry.

Bottom line, you spend money on this type of stuff anyways; why not spend that money on products you use everyday that are 100 times better quality and 100 times better for you? Try their stuff and I promise you will see and love the results, if not you can always return it for a full refund!

I know this is lengthy so if I can answer any further questions or anything else in regards to Shaklee, feel free to PM me or email '[email protected]' and I'll get ya started!

http://www.shaklee.com

·
on line
139 Posts
...if it walks like Amway, and it talks like Amway...

Seriously, how much money have you truly made doing this? No, don't give us the marketing answer, give us the real answer.

D-Rock

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'm still new into the business aspect but I did hear that Amway tried to buy 'em out years ago. I just met w/ a friend of my fiance's mom yesterday who has been doing this for 30+ years and brings in $100k+!

I'm not trying to get everyone involved in selling it, though that would be great if it happened. I'm just putting the word out to anyone interested in stuff that will better themselves. For anyone who currently takes any vitamins, supplements, uses cleaning products (dishes, laundry, etc.), is an athlete, or anything from lotions to soap bars...check 'em out or hit me up.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I'm presenting this wrong or something, here's to clear up any confusion:

If interested in or you already take these items that you buy somewhere else, I am sharing an option on products you buy normally but to go all natural w/ a money-back guarantee.

If you just want to buy/try the stuff out, I'm here to help you pick what's best for you and be your middle man for the best discount. If you're interested more in the possibility of not only using this stuff but also getting involved in being an independent distributor yourself I can help you w/ that, also.

It's like AMS Oil reps here; we already use motor oil and lubricants on our X, but why do so many of us switch over to AMS? Because a superior product is being offered w/ a superior guarantee; plain and simple!!!

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In case the link in my signature didn't give it away, we now have a website to check out all the stuff I originally posted.

www.shaklee.net/greenlifewellness

Check it out and send any questions my way!

And again, you can't beat a 100% guarantee...even if you use the entire product & don't like it you can send it back!

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Dude, if you want to get healthy, there's no need to take a vitamin. Eat right, and go running and lift weights. and it's fine.

All these vitamins are sold, so that people can keep eating junk food, sit on their behinds and do nothing, when they can get up and change their diets to what its supposed to be, and get out of the house and run.

·
on line
750 Posts
"All these vitamins are sold, so that people can keep eating junk food, sit on their behinds and do nothing, when they can get up and change their diets to what its supposed to be, and get out of the house and run."

I respectfully disagree. Food quality is now so low that even eating the "perfect" diet, one run into nutrient deficiencies. Soil in the major US farming areas has been greatly depleted in minerals.

Certainly there ARE people who use supplements as a crutch of sorts, but IMO the consequences of various nutrient deficiencies..ie cancer etc...are such that the benefits of taking vitamins far outweigh any negatives including costs and any perception of weakness.

·
on line
268 Posts
You mean to say that I'm not getting all the nutrients from my chocolate SlimFast and Hostess powdered doughnuts??? What if I add a twinkie? I hear they are magical.

:p

·
on line
750 Posts
Powdered donuts..no, but according to Jim Belushi, little chocolate donuts are the breakfast of champions.

And Twinkies are indeed magical. It's a fact..look it up.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
You want magical, look up spam.

as for healthy, didnt you just have hip surgery? lol

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, you can chalk the hip surgery up to 5 years of getting banged up in the Army. All the proper eating and vitamins in the world can only do so much when paired with such a physically demanding job.

And yeah, the nutrition quality in today's food is almost crap unless you eat strictly organic, even then it can be sketchy.

Shaklee is all about providing nutritional supplements, personal care and household cleaning products that WORK! All of their stuff is 100% natural and environmentally, and more importantly, people safe...all backed w/ a guarantee unheard of in today's market for similar products They put years and years of research and perfection into all of their products before they put them out for the public.

And some of their products, like the immune system booster NutriFeron and fat-digesting supplement Lecithin, are Shaklee exclusive and are supplements that your body doesn't and can't produce. You use a lot of similar items already, like laundry, personal care, vitamins and cleaning stuff, why not make the switch to use a better and more safe product?

I'd say hit me up w/ any particular questions and/or skepticism and I'll hit you back w/ all the proof and consumer praise you can ask for!

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me be your local Shaklee Independent Distributor

Like the title says, I am an independent distributor for Shaklee - the #1 natural nutrition company in America. I have been using their products for several years now and have gotten involved with them through their business opportunity for just about a year. They offer the absolute best in vitamins, nutritional supplements, weight loss and weight management products (known as the Cinch program), 100% natural and safe home cleaning and laundry care products (known as their Get Clean line), air and water purification systems, as well as personal-care products. My fiance got me hooked on Shaklee as she and her entire family grew up on using Shaklee products. All of their stuff comes backed by years of extensive research and development and a 100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee - even if you use every last drop or take the last pill, if you are not satisfied then they will fully refund or exchange it. Shaklee products have been reviewed and praised all over the media, to include The Today Show, Oprah, Good Morning America, the documentary "The 11th Hour", the 2007 Emmy Awards, the 2008 Latin Grammy Awards, as well as in Time, Health, Better Homes & Gardens, Redbook, and Natural Health magazines.

So if you are trying to boost your wellness, go green, get healthy, loose weight, or just overall live better than please do not hesitate to hit me up with questions and I will most definitely do my best to help you in any way I can! My fiance and I have a Shaklee ID website that showcases all of their products, how to get in contact with us, product information and prices, and even information on how to become your own independent distributor and start THE best at-home business - one that requires ZERO overhead, ZERO products to store, a sure-fire business plan w/ the FREE tools you need to get started and succeed, as well as getting you tapped into the nation wide Shaklee network! Here is our website - ~ Green Life Wellness ~ And the main site can be seen here - Shaklee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts