Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at selling my xterra and I'm about to remove the wireless keypad. I bought it new about 2.5 years ago, and probably used it once every 2 weeks or so.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest. Price is $100, shipping included. Might be high, but I have plenty of time to lower price if nobody is interested. Shoot me a PM. if you're STILL interested.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
2nd dibs!

·
on line
22,508 Posts
I'm looking at selling my xterra and I'm about to remove the wireless keypad. I bought it new about 2.5 years ago, and probably used it once every 2 weeks or so.

Its a feeler bc I'm not really sure what its worth, and I don't want to sell through ebay to find out! I know these don't come up too often anymore....

No, seriously it is...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope you have the piece of paper with the original code too.
I do have the instructions with the original code (just checked to make sure). After I successfully remove the keypad, I'll contact first dibs in a PM. I'm hoping to get on that tonight after work.

Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
I do have the instructions with the original code (just checked to make sure). After I successfully remove the keypad, I'll contact first dibs in a PM. I'm hoping to get on that tonight after work.

Thanks guys.
that's the issue. mine snapped in half when I took it off to replace the battery.

·
on line
22,508 Posts

Thanks guys.
that's the issue. mine snapped in half when I took it off to replace the battery.
Take fishing line, wrap it around both your pointer fingers and slide it back and forth under it, like a saw. It will come off without breaking that way. ;) New piece of 3M double sided sticky tape and you are good-to-go!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts