Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm officially back from Japan! The lift is done and all parts are off the truck and ready to go, so this has just turned into an official FS thread!

The truck has about 3000 miles on it, and so will all the bits listed.

Items are all located in Hampton, VA. Prices are plus shipping or local pickup.

This list is also cross-posted on another site. Dibs by time-stamp either PM'd or posted will be honored in the order they were received. I'll annotate first as well as second dibs.

My feedback isn't too high on here yet, but please visit g35driver.com and look me up under the same username. I have an iTrader score of 76, with zero negative feedbacks. In short, deal with confidence. :)

Here's the pictures, descriptions, and prices... please keep in mind these parts are fresh off the truck and haven't been cleaned up at all.

The OEM Parts:

- Rancho Pro-4X Front Shocks with 4x4 Coils Installed - SOLD!!!

- Rancho Pro-4X Rear Shocks - SOLD!!!

NOT PICTURED
- OEM Sway Bar Endlinks - $20

- OEM Spindles, Stripped - $60
- OEM Brake Lines w/ Brackets - $20

- OEM Overload Springs - $30

- OEM Rear Shackles - $30

The Aftermarket Parts:

- eBay Billet Aluminum 1.5" Leveling Spacers - SOLD!!!

- SPC Camber/Caster Adjusting Cam Bolts (2 Sets/4 Bolts Total) - SOLD!!!

- Pro Comp Camber/Caster Adjusting Cam Bolts (2 Sets/4 Bolts Total) - $50/Lot - SOLD!!!

- Camburg Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms - SOLD!!!

- Rough Country 3" Lift Sway Bar Endlinks - Newest Version - SOLD!!!

- Pro-Comp Bracket Lift Sway Bar Endlinks - $20

- Pro-Comp 3" Billet Rear Blocks w/ U-Bolts - $40

- Fabtech (I believe) Brake Line Relocation Brackets for Lift - SOLD!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I miss the G occasionally, but the T quickly makes me forget about it all over again. Just let me know for sure what you need and I'll place dibs on the parts for you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
They should be a perfectly viable option. They're pretty much just like the PRG's or Dirt Kings, etc. The only difference between these and PRG's is they add in a bit more caster for lifted applications, and also incorporate urethane bushings where they meet the frame instead of heim joints, giving them slightly better street manners while still being very capable of off road.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's a couple of full-droop pictures of the Camburgs and Ranchos on my Titan:

Passenger Side:

Driver Side:

And here's a couple on the ground:

Passenger Side:

Driver Side:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
No one has called dibs yet, so if you'd like to let me know.

Sidenote: I believe we've dealt before. I'd be the guy that picked up a set of alloy wheels from you in Charlotte a couple years back.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just opened this up on the Titan forum as well. Dibs will be honored by time stamp to keep it fair across both forums.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Dibs on Camburg UCA. I am about 10 mins from Langley over in Yorktown. Let me know when you are back.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Copy that. You've got dibs. I'm right off Magruder.
I am as well, over in Pines of York. I have a grey kc Pro-4X. I am sure we have crossed paths.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump it up. Looking like right about a week from now I'll be back.

I'll also annotate second dibs if anyone wants to call anything.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump. I'm halfway back to the States. Stopped over for a few days in Hawaii to catch our planes!

In the meantime, enjoy this picture from my hotel. It's just terrible that they didn't have room for us on base!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump. Here's another great view from a hike I went on yesterday to hold everyone over until I get back and the pictures turn to the parts going on and coming off the truck!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last feeler bump. Parts are coming off the truck tomorrow and those with dibs will be contacted shortly thereafter!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm back! And all parts are off and ready to sell and ship. Dibs are being honored and folks have been contacted.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts