Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 with the stock chrome headlights. They've gotten a little hazy, and rather mess with trying to buff them out and have to take them apart for the black ones, I'm thinking I'll just pick some up from a local parts yard.

What is a good price for these? Is $100 plus shipping reasonable? I could split them up to $50 and split shipping with the buyer. Let me know if there's any interest.

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, it would be both. but im not calling dibs or anything. they would be for a side project. not sure if i have the funds at the moment but ill let you know
No problem. I'd sure we could work something out on shipping as well seeing as you're so close.

should sell easily to someone who wants to retrofit! :)
Thanks bud. That's what I was thinking. I would go ahead and do the retrofit with these, but I was just wanting some fresh plastic and keep the stock look for the time being. Still looking at options for wheels and tires though ;)

·
on line
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright so there seems to be a good bit of interest. I'm going to start trying to get my hands on a new set and will be listing/in contact with a few of you when the time comes. Thanks everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts