Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of the vibes. Gonna just do a prg 2.5" lift aal and put the stock shackle. Anyone would be interested in both?? I would do 150 plus will half the shipping cost. Theres not even 500 miles yet on them.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have a 3 degree shim in with fat side foward. I even had an 2010 frontier with a fabtech lift and couldnt cure the vibe. I just have bad luck. I had my shackles set at 1.5" and it was pretty bad. Dropping it to the 1" setting helped alot and the yoke end of the drive shaft went in a good amount. Because i drive in 30-3mph zones alot it is very irritating. I can punch the pedal and get past the vibes very easily but like i sed i drive in the vibe mph. Also after having a good load that dropped the rear 1", my vibes were completely gone. Asoon as the load is back in, same effect
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reason for selling is prgs will give atleast 2.5". And nisstecs is only 2 maybe less after settling. After having a good load in the truck it had no vibes and my rear lowered almost a full inch. Ill probably try just the nisstec aal but might make my rear lower then the front. I kno for a fact just an aal will not give vibes as my friends here have only aal and spacers. None of them tried shackles. I wish they made a .5" shackle. So please this is a feelers thread not a smart arse thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I kno for a fact just an aal will not give vibes as my friends here have only aal and spacers. . I wish they made a .5" shackle.
Posted via Mobile Device
1. That's not true I had vibes when I installed an add a leaf, with 2° shims.
2. AC makes a shackle with a 1/2" slot.

No one was being a smart ass just trying to help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shackles are off.. Aal is staying on but in process of ordering 2" spacers so i can sell the extended radz with spc control arms also have extra bushings. Not even 500 miles on them. Asoon as they are for sale then i will post price and pictures, i want to make sure its off the truck before i put them up for sale. But 100% positive they will.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shackles can probably fit in a flat rate. I can half the shipping. Just heads up, while having them set at the lowest setting the highest setting seemed to close a few mm's. Could probably just bend it back alittle. There is no knicks whats so ever. I guess i just torqued down alittle to much.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
138 Posts
If they're officially for sale now, I'd be interested in buying your adjustable shackles. Where are you located?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts