Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anybody near by would be interested.

Gobi Ranger rack
Hi lift mount
Axe/shovel mount
Tool box mounted at back of rack

$1200

Possible add ons:
40" Vision X Reflex LED light bar, 10 W LEDS mix of spot, euro and flood pattern
Gobi Passenger ladder with Hilift cut out.

The front portion of the rack has the two vertical bars that would go between classic halogen lights cut out to fit the 40" bar as seen in this picture

Located in Las Vegas, could possibly be talked into meeting part way.

Or free shipping on my end via GONEMoab Freight

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The hilift and axe/shovel mounts are keyed alike, which was a bit of a challenge.

Also, I don't mind selling the ladder or light bar separately, AFTER the rack is sold.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
markye, it is only an 11 hour drive and part of it down historic route 66. Hell that is a day down and a day back with nice scenery. Or, as he says, free on the GoneMoab express, meaning if you or someone close to you are going to Moab and can pick it up and take it home he is happy to sell it that way, so if you really want it, speak up!

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol... I'm going to have to pass. =[. I wish I had endless amounts of cash lmao.
Posted via Mobile Device
If you're serious I could possibly plan a trip to California, but it would be during the week, have work on weekends.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I suppose I could arrange freight shipping if somebody is really interested and won't be coming to GONE, buy I would prefer semi local or GONE shipping

1 - 20 of 24 Posts