Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the X may be on it's way out as my wife is getting a company car and I want something else (i.e. 505hp dodge ram SRT-10) so all the stuff I did to the X may be up for sale soon. This would include:

All the painted body parts w/ the custom grille

All the herculinered steps

The custom Black headlights, and the black tail lights w/ LED bulbs

The black wheels & practically new tires

The red gauges & door switches & A/C controls.

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
by the way, weekend warrior has sort-of already called dibs on the painted pieces but nothing is certain yet. I would need stock parts for the parts i sell too, so I wouldn't be asking too much.

·
on line
264 Posts
i would really like the rear corners if you have them painted and i will ship you the ones on mine. shoot me a pm and we can figure it out. thanks

·
on line
246 Posts
I'd take the wheels and tires. This came a little quicker than I was exspecting hehe. Let me know how much you want for them and I'll see what I can do. Atleased you wouldn't have to ship them.... and I want a ride in the SRT...

·
on line
54 Posts
very interested in the steps, and possibly the gauges and the red gauges & door switches & A/C controls..any pics of th egauges and stuff??

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics when I get back & when I confirm x is on the way out. glad to see the interest! I'm goin to dogfish head brewery and to one of our manufacturers for training for the next few days so I'll be incognegro for a bit.

see ya!

·
on line
266 Posts
i'm interested in the black headlights and tail lights

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This might be happening sooner than later, how quickly would you guys be down to take this stuff off my hands?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
This might be happening sooner than later, how quickly would you guys be down to take this stuff off my hands?
I am not sure if someone had called dibs but if you found a way to blacken out the rear bumper steps then I'll be glad to take those off your hands.

I will send you mine in return with the money. But I do have to warn you that one of the corners has a scrape from an encounter with a rock.

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
killjoy - need pic of scrape.

guys i'm looking to do this soon, for the headlights/taillights (w/led bulbs) and with HID kit, I'd like to get 180 bucks plus your stock headlights (I have my stock taillights) note, the HID kit alone cost this much.

for the painted panels, I'd like to get 500 bucks plus your stock panels, assuming they're in good shape, if you price this out it's about 1500 bucks to do the sanding, prepping, matching, painting, etc, and this will cover all the panels including the custom grille. I'd really like to meet someone somewhere in Florida to do this swap, shipping it would be a PITA unless you box up and freight your stuff to me and I can reuse the packing & box. I can ship freight from work so shipping will be reasonable (100 pounds = 80 bucks or so)

for the wheels & tires I'd like to get 850, this is a good deal seeing as how they have less than 2000 miles on them and I dumped 1400 into them or more, and they have lifetime warranties from 4wheelparts.

I have the 15" monitor that's perfect to add to the center of the vehicle, I only want 150 for that booger, it's new in the box.

I have an 8" image dynamics subwoofer, new in the box, should fit nicely under one of the seats, 90 bucks

I'll let the Husky liner for the cargo area go for 40 bucks

The red door switches, gauges, A/C controls, etc, I'll let go for 80 bucks plus your door switches and a/c controls, and if you pull your light bulb out from inside the ring around the ignition keyhole, I'll send you the red replacement for that too. I don't need your gauges, I have my old ones.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
killjoy - need pic of scrape.
I'll email you a picture tomorrow. I might also be interested in the monitor if the last gent falls through but I too would like some info on it. Thanks!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I'm out for the corners, forgot all about mother's day at the time. No funds available.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts