Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of selling my Nitto Terra Grappler AT tires size 285/75/16 X 4. They have been rotated religously and are in good shape with about 30% tread remaining. Will post pics if there is interest.

$50 each, $180 for the set OBO

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thinking of selling my Nitto Terra Grappler AT tires size 285/75/16 X 4. They have been rotated religously and are in good shape with about 30% tread remaining. Will post pics if there is interest.

$50 each, $180 for the set OBO
How much shipped to 02189? Pics please.

·
on line
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys, I should have said preferred local pick up. I am not totally opposed to shipping but cant imagine it would be worth the money. I am guessing close to $50/tire to ship across the country? To be honest, I dont think the tires are worth $100 each which would be the total cost. These are perfect for a street set or individually if someone is looking for cheap 285 spare. Let me see if I get local interest and then I'll think about shipping.

Thanks!

·
on line
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any updates?
Having wheels/tires removed tomorrow or friday but then leave for the east coast for a week and I wont be able to get you a quote until after the first of the year. I am guessing close to $40-$50/tire for shipping. Would you still be interested?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Having wheels/tires removed tomorrow or friday but then leave for the east coast for a week and I wont be able to get you a quote until after the first of the year. I am guessing close to $40-$50/tire for shipping. Would you still be interested?
Just throw them on as your carry-on luggage. I'll meet you at Logan :wave:

·
on line
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know once you can get a shipping quote to 49006. $40-50/tire seems a little high.
Thanks!
Sorry for the delay but unfortunately there is a reason. I dislocated my clavicle just before christmas which has postponed my new suspension install. As soon as my body heals and can do the work on my truck I will be sure to get you a shipping quote. I have never shipped tires before and assume they are too big for USPS so would have to go with UPS?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Actually, I shipped some tires about the same size and weight as these last year through Fedex. They just wrapped two together with packing tape, threw a label on em, and called it good. IIRC, they charged me about $50 to ship two, so about a hundred bucks to get all four out, and that was to the east coast, if my memory serves me right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts