Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting up a Feeler for my truck. I'm in no major rush to sell, but if i could get the right amount of money for it I'd look to sell and upgrade to a full size truck since my girlfriend and i are planning a cross country road trip next year, and while the frontier is a great little truck, it's limiting my options for a camper/toy hauler that can hold 2 full sized utility ATV's and be comfortable to live in. Also I'm getting 11.5mpg around town and 9 or less towing anything on the highway, I figure a full sized truck would open up my towing options and be a little more efficient while doing it.

As the title says, it's a 2012 Pro-4x Luxury package 5spd Auto. I'd be selling it with all the mods i've done to it, except the head unit, it'll have the stock RF system reinstalled.

The truck has 23,000 miles, Garage Kept, never been off roaded outside of a couple miles up and down a dirt road. The maintenance has been completed every 3k miles by nissan, i have all the records. Interior is in excellent shape. Exterior has one Minor blemish from when i got love tapped by a woman in a Highlander 9 days after i got the truck, the rear bumper folded and put a small crease in the driver side corner of the bed.

The Mods list:

Performance:
Hypertech Max Energy Tuner
Deckplate Modded Airbox (Have unmolested Airbox too, comes with the truck)
AEM Dryflow Filter
OEM Y-pipe cut out and replaced with High Flow Y pipe
Aluminum Finned Rear Diff cover off of a Titan
Removable Plug & Play Diff Lock override Harness

Suspension:
Daystar 2" Spacer / Shackle Lift
Firestone Ride Rite Airbags

Wheels / Tires:
OEM Pro-4x Wheels w/ 255/85R16 BFG KM-2's
OEM 4 Spoke LE Wheels w/285/75R17 Terrain Tires Both sets of tires have less then 10,000 miles on them.

Exterior/Armor:
Shrockworks Bumpers Front AND Rear (OEM Front & Rear bumper also come with truck)
Custom Retrofitted Projector Headlights (also have OEM headlights)
Bed Rhino Lined by Nissan under warranty.
LED Reverse Lights
EGR In Channel Rain Guards
OEM running Boards
Access Original Roll Up Tonneau Cover
7 Pin Trailer Wiring Harness
Baby Head Hitch Cover (very rare)

Interior:
Weather Tech Floor Liners front & rear.
Techonsha Prodigy 3 Brake Controller

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
$28k is high retail. On a used car, all of those mods bring no value. He would be better off selling it for the $25k that it's worth and parting it out.

Good friend of mine bought one brand new with every available option last summer for $29k. It's msrp was $36k.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts