Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to do it, but I think it's time to start looking to get something more fuel efficient than the X...:sad5::confused1:
2010 OR 6spd 28,500miles
Nismo CAI with K&N Filter
Just got new BFG tires and front brakes (pads & rotors) about 1500 miles ago
I put a CURT hitch on (no wiring harness)
Has rain deflectors and hood protector
Thinking in $21000-22000 (KBB is 20,293 without few extras)
Anyone interested or any input on price?
I'd rather have someone who can appreciate it than just trade it in or sell to some slappy off the street.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think you should reconsider. Look at it this way. There are plenty of vehicles that get worse gas mileage. So your doing better than them. The cup is half full.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
38 Posts
agreed, life is short and the gas mileage could be worse. for me the peace of mind having a capable vehicle is well worth the extra money in fuel. you'll be mother f'ing your civic the first time it snows.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe me...I don't WANT to get sell it! I love it! On top of the gas situation, I don't have enough time to actually take it on any thing more than dirt roads. It's rather sad actually.
What if the price was a little lower...20k-21k-ish?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ha ha gas mileage... I luckily have a ford transit too drive too work dallas is horrible with stop and go.. good luck man tried too trade mine in they wanted too give me 14000 I said screw it..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's my thought exactly. They wouldn't give me anything close to what it's worth. What would a reasonable price be? Is really no one interested in this?! Even a little bit to make an offer?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If you trade in they will low ball you pretty bad...you have to think the money you'd lose on trade in would buy quite a bit of gas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts