Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that want to add heated seats and have factory switches.

You get both switches with High and Low positions plus the wiring/ socket for the back of the switch. Left and right have different colored sockets. They do fit in our factory switch blanks.

Dealer charges $98 a piece for these! $35 US PayPal

Currently 2 Styles available 2006+ & 2004-2005

2006+

2004 -2005

Only difference is the white stripe on the older style.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got another set today from a 2005 Altima, only difference is the white bar above the seat icon. Took apart my dash to test fit and they do fit in our blanks. Atom has first dibbs on which he wants.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up a few more of these today out of Maximas. They look the same as the 05 Altima switches. The switches in the Maxima are quite a bit harder to get out than the Altima. My scratched up fingers say these should cost more. Have 3 sets for now $35 a set.

·
Registered
192 Posts
What brand of seat heaters are people running with these? How do they like them? Me being in North Dakota makes me want to get a set!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
192 Posts
Picked up a few more of these today out of Maximas. They look the same as the 05 Altima switches. The switches in the Maxima are quite a bit harder to get out than the Altima. My scratched up fingers say these should cost more. Have 3 sets for now $35 a set.
I'll take a set. How do we do this?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another set gone, bought by Shanlex

I also have 2 Drivers side switches now if anyone is wanting to add a heat to just a driver seat. $18 2 of the passenger side switches I found were damaged.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thank you Ramness! Switches look great and were delivered quick!!! Great service. Would buy from again!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Discovered the switches from the Infiniti light up White rather than Amber when I tested them. If anyone wants white over amber, I have a pair!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts