Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been meaning to post this for awhile now. I have the full factory roof rack setup from my 2010 Offroad X. This includes the rails, cross bars, wet box, light assembly and all. I have installation hardware as well, but make no promises that I havent misplaced a bolt or two, but it should be all there.

Note in advance, this whole setup has been painted black by me. Plastics painted matte black and the metal of the bars are painted flat black so its a two tone black paintjob. Is the paintjob professional quality? No, but its pretty good.

Asking $300 bucks for the whole setup + shipping.

Individually I am asking

Light setup - $200 bucks + shipping
(SOLD)Wetbox - $75 bucks + shipping (SOLD)
(SOLD)Crossbars - $50 bucks + shipping (SOLD)
Main rails - $50 bucks + shipping

I am currently at work and unable to post pictures. Will post them tonight just to show the coloring and such, but look at any Offroad X or Pro4x for an idea...

·
Registered
6 Posts
pro4x lights

Im in phx and i would like to see if i could get them.... what is the lowest you would go??? are you on the azxc forums>?

·
Registered
471 Posts
AZ, when you say you're willing to handle shipping, do you mean shipping is included?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I shipped a wetbox which is similar in size and shape and it was like 47 bucks. So it will probably be in that ballpark.

PM me an offer and ill consider it, at this point I want it out of my garage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts