Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aloha,

Everything is sold - Corona virus forced me to go through some items I no longer need. Everything is in very good condition and came off of my '11. Hoping (wishful thinking) that someone in the Seattle, Bellevue or Redmond, WA area could use these parts. I am motivated to find new homes for everything.
  • Spacers SOLD
  • Cross Bars SOLD
  • Rockford Fosgate Head Unit SOLD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy,

Won't let me message you, I'm guessing because I just signed up. I've been a lurker for a long time. Would you be willing to ship the crossbars to 94565? (I will cover cost of shipping of course!)

PM me when you get the chance!

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Your profile has Private Message turned off?
Can you send me a private message about stereo?

The button is not in your profile, I haven't seen that before, it shows for everyone else for me (all the people who posted in this thread) so I know it's on your end....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry everyone. I had an unplanned trip to help my daughter move her stuff home from college (600 mile round trip, plus packing and moving out). I also think I fixed my messaging settings.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your profile has Private Message turned off?
Can you send me a private message about stereo?

The button is not in your profile, I haven't seen that before, it shows for everyone else for me (all the people who posted in this thread) so I know it's on your end....
PM Sent

1 - 16 of 16 Posts