Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,

got a few things up for sale, all prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

1 pair (2) Rigid Dually Floods with the amber LEDs. They are still new in the box/never installed. asking $180 shipped (OBO)
website photo

1 EOTech 512 Holosight with 1 MOA dot and 65MOA circle. mounted it on one of the AR's to try it out, then put it back in the box (nor marks or damage, pretty much in new condition) asking $400 shipped (obo)
website photo

1 pair (2) Light Racing UCAs for 2nd Gen Xterra. brand new in box (never even opened). asking $400 shipped (FIRM) sold Magnichin

first come, first served. post up if you're interested. if you want actual photo's i'll see if I can get them uploaded, or just PM me with a number I can text them to ya.

enjoy,

Travis

·
on line
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interested but cant afford. why didnt you like the eotech?
not that I didn't like it, it rocks for what it is intended for (and even preformed well (10 for 10) on some 8" steel plates at 400yards). just trying to sell it to get some funds for a 1-6x that will be a bit more useful / better suited for this rifle.

for a CQB or <100 yard optic it's the cats pajamas!!!

T

·
on line
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just FYI you can get that eotech brand new online for about $338, that's probably why it hasn't sold :)
where at? when I checked around it was in the $420 +s/h range? (looked at midway, swfa, etc)

thanks for the heads up.

it is OBO though... so maybe someone will still offer something for it lol

T

·
on line
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gunbroker, and grab a gun.... great sites, check them out :)
ah... didn't even think about looking on GB... oh well, live and learn. i'll leave it up for a few more days then who knows what i'll do. I may have another build done by then that would fit the eotech better than the current one.

T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts