Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(note to Mods, I did not post this in members product sale because as of now it will not be a continually made "product")

"MONSTER" Sliders by Anarchy Expeditions
Ok guys, my buddy got a bunch of metal and we made these for my truck in a weekend. We have enough metal to make another 2-3 sets. If you would like a pair, read below and check out the pictures.

-We're looking at $300 for the way you see it, plus shipping if needed.
-Will be base painted just to prevent surface rust until its in your hands
-If you have a doable custom idea, let me know and we'll see what we can do.
-These are made to WELD on, we can talk about a bracket but will be extra

Specs:
-Base slider and supprt braces are made from 3x3 square steel pieces

-I got mine so close to the body by notching out the little lip that sticks out, if you have a body lift that will not be needed, though if you dont want to notch your truck you can still weld with a small gap left, all depends on the looks you want.

-Steps are made from 1" square steel

ATTENTION: When looking at the pictures you will notice the rough edges and its not smoothed out all the way. This is because I welded on just the slider with braces on my truck. The cosmetic slants and steps were added after the base was on my truck, leaving it hard to cut and grind. Yours WILL be a solid weld and smooth edges looking very professional. Do not let that turn it down.

reply with questions and dibs in interest
Send me a pm if interested.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, Reading around and saw RockyMtnX makes sliders, Which look awesome btw. At our skill level its just a "scrap Project" since we have materials. Though its solid as a rock!! But for $100 more His are awesome. Unless anyone honestly wants a pair we decided to make a few slightly shorter so it can fit almost anything and sell locally. Thanks for all the looks though guys, though no constructive criticism, lol oh well.

·
Registered
277 Posts
It might not matter for some, but one turn-off about those to me is the open front section. It looks like it is ready to grab or get hung up on to stuff as you pass. Closing off the front by connecting the two tubes into a triangle would make a world of difference too me.

Looks like good work, especially just for a scrap project!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never thought about that! Lol thats def something I need to look into changing. Thanks for the input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts