Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to free up some space, all parts pulled from my 06’

SOLD:Fog light pair (brackets have a chip or two out of them, good condition otherwise)

RIGID wiring harness (for fog lights) $20+shipping

SOLD:Spec-D headlights with black housing barely used (IMO not a very big upgrade other than aesthetics but slightly better than stock)

Oem radiator skid (barely any surface rust) not sure what these go for, make an 20+shipping (Oil filter access plate was cut and re-welded to test out a TIG welder)

Oem rear bumper comes with plastic step cover (also barely any surface rust) $60+shipping

Oem upper and lower bumper supports
$100+shipping

SOLD: front WeatherTech window shades, and mud flaps 20+shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Been wanting to add fog lights to my 06. I don't currently have them, if I purchase yours I will have to purchase a new light stalk, is that correct? Or can they be wired to a rocker switch?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been wanting to add fog lights to my 06. I don't currently have them, if I purchase yours I will have to purchase a new light stalk, is that correct? Or can they be wired to a rocker switch?
You can do either. A fog light stalk with the switch already on it looks cleaner IMO. But that’s just my personal preference. Other than that yes, you can wire them to a rocker switch.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
You can do either. A fog light stalk with the switch already on it looks cleaner IMO. But that’s just my personal preference. Other than that yes, you can wire them to a rocker switch.
Keep in mind that if you add a rocker switch you can't use the stock wiring harness. So it all depends on how you are going to install them, using the stock harness or an aftermarket wiring harness.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
18 Participants
Wilson06offroad
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing