Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling this package with the instillation wires and bracket for the Xterra. It is pretty much brand new, but I ned to upgrade to a touchscreen

It proveds crisp, clean sound and it a great deck. The ipod interface allows you to see the artist and such.

The deck new is 230 at bestbuy
the interface is 50 at bestbuy.
the wireing harness and mount is another 40

Original manual and boxes are included

I will let all of this go for 220+shipping.

the price is flexible since I just need to get rid of it.

·
on line
192 Posts
So... everything that is required to go from a stock non RF deck to this one is included?

Just plug it in and go?

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends on how much dough ya got!

Make me an offer..I would like to get as much for it as I can to put towards my new one that I've been saving up for.

I am sure we can agree on a fair price.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
Not exactly the start of a "fair" offer. LoL!
Hehehe sorry, I don't want to seem like a greedy buyer. Nothing wrong with some haggling!

Shutterman: I'd say $125 + Shipping. I have found this product and it's adapter for very cheap on amazon. Also, do you have a photo of this installed?

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can get you a picture tomorrow when the sun is out. Just a sidenote- I never took the time to make the trim properly fit...it's mounted in there, but the little snap on piece isnt just because it needs a little trimming. It looks fine without it, but it looks better with it.

I have everything including the boxes and such. How about 135 +shipping?

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
like I said, I never really took the time to install it properly. by trimming and such.

When you install it, it'll look as good as the time you put into it.

I knew from the get-go that it would be temporary.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
holy crow dude...gadget central!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts