Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking what I paid which is $350. Great condition. Extended my 2A rights, and have an unrelated vet bill to pay so I would rather let this go. Worked on a frontier and from research on the site and what I told it will fit an X. Please text for pictures. Willing to ship on your dime, or take a mini road trip within 3-4 hours from Los Angeles. Willing to work out a trade for a safe, Glock 23 or similar compact .40. Not many posts but a big fan and good sales record with several X members for stereo equipment and shackles/AALs. Thanks and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Migs
626 6sixfour two3zeroseven

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Negative. Shotgun is still on hold period until the day after Christmas. My family's 13 year old cocker spaniel suffered a fractured pelvis and left hind leg when she escaped from the back yard. Shes recovering but animal hospital fees were over $500.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Clarified the first post. She's doing better. Keeping her in a kennel so she isn't tempted to walk. Vet was afraid of nerve damage but everything seems to be going in the right direction for her.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Man, I'm absolutely dying for one of these. Only problem is I'm in Maine. Calmini told me 2 something for shipping. If you're willing to ship to Maine PM me since your price is less than Calmini's (for the bumper itself)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Spoke with Calmini just now, they don't believe the swap is possible without some cutting/welding. Gonna have to back out on this one. GLWS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts