Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few items that are coming off the truck, These items are for a FRONTIER! Pm me for pictures. Shipping not included, I work for a company who does a lot of shipping so don't let that stand in your way.

Shrock Sliders - Black, 2 support posts, in great shape with all the hardware, Crew Cab Frontier
$450

TOMTOM GPS - Hasn't been updated in years and I never use it. Works perfectly includes suction cup mount, power cable.
$50

Raider Vegabond Canopy - Black. PM me for pics.
$500
Local will definitely be easier as shipping could be a disaster. Canopy is Located in Calgary, ab

WeatherTech Mats - Front drivers and passenger, single retention post, black
$75

4 Nissan tie down cleats - Factory mounts
$100 fro the set
http://www.courtesyparts.com/cleat---se-p-495936.html

Hitch mount recovery point - $30

If you are interested PM me !

·
Registered
810 Posts
Are your sliders coated with gold?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If any of the above are interested in anything make an offer...Not sure about you guys but when i buy stuff in a market place i take the first price as a starting point.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Shrock Sliders - Black, 2 support posts, in great shape with all the hardware.
$600
I really hope that you made a typo asking $150 for a set of tie down hooks...Courtesyparts sells the for $31.77
Not sure about you guys but when i buy stuff in a market place i take the first price as a starting point.
A starting point for negotiation is one thing, asking over $100 more than retail is a totally different story and not welcome in our community. Threads like these get closed... Just an FYI

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^^^ thanks^^^^

Just to Clarify these are for a Frontier! I neglected that and I can understand the confusion. Not trying to rip anyone off and I think you will find as posted above that I am being reasonable and open to negotiation.

Editing post!

·
on line
515 Posts
^^^^^ thanks^^^^

Just to Clarify these are for a Frontier! I neglected that and I can understand the confusion. Not trying to rip anyone off and I think you will find as posted above that I am being reasonable and open to negotiation.

Editing post!
Uh, I meant to point out that these prices are high for used stuff, especially the utili-track hooks. Your price is 5 times retail! Likewise for the double priced Schrocks.

A good sales adage here or anywhere else is to research what these things sell for new, then used, add 10% to the average used price and state OBO afterwards. High balling by this amount simply is going to get people angry, not put money in your pocket. There are a ton of eBay vendors that do this. Fine if you want to stick some stranger, but this is an enthusiast site where we cut each other a break b/c of our common interests.

Not insulting you, but just some friendly advice.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Uh, I meant to point out that these prices are high for used stuff, especially the utili-track hooks. Your price is 5 times retail! Likewise for the double priced Schrocks. A good sales adage here or anywhere else is to research what these things sell for new, then used, add 10% to the average used price and state OBO afterwards. High balling by this amount simply is going to get people angry, not put money in your pocket. There are a ton of eBay vendors that do this. Fine if you want to stick some stranger, but this is an enthusiast site where we cut each other a break b/c of our common interests. Not insulting you, but just some friendly advice.
Word.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Truck sold.

Pricing has been updated.

Rant or don't, the more people comment the longer this listing stays high on the list.

Thanks to those that have shown interest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts