Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Ultimate lift kit new in the boxes, never opened the shipping boxes. Includes the cam bolts as well. I paid $1,090.

500lb coils
AAL rears

Save yourself $400 and get it brand new right here. Traded the truck in, baby on the way, and with a little wife she wouldn't have been able to use the X.

Here's the image from the site:
http://www.nissteclifts.com/componen...83ae3b71e8.jpg

PM for cell number

·
Registered
762 Posts
I will take it! PM incoming.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I'm physically hurting inside because I just can't, in good conscience, call dibs on this right now. Best of luck with the sale although at that price you won't need it.

I was correct

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For 11357:

UPS GROUND $57 - Says est delivery is 11/25
USPS ground $47 - not sure on est delivery

Let me know if interested otherwise JackAttack, it's all yours

·
Registered
762 Posts
Not sure who had dibs on it first being Blk11 said he was interested, but i am ready to take it off your hands now.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Damn Blk, we were like head to head on this one. But in fairness you posted first.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Jack, NissTec is in CO. You can save yourself the shipping by going right to them :)
Yeah, I was planning on going there for my suspension and they are about 40 minutes from me. Was trying to save on some sales tax. ;) Missed that one by a hair. LOL.

If for some reason Blk backs out. I call second dibs on this one.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Im not at a computer till sunday and im trying to research this....is it my phone, or does that link not work.....will this be EVERYTHING I need?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
This kit does not include the UCA's, FYI.
you also may need new LCA's because most of the time the LCA bolts are seized into the bushings and need to be cut out. Theres a dude selling a brand new OEM pair of LCA's but they don't have ball joints so they would need to be purchased and installed. Installing the ball joints is pretty easy though if you rent a press from say advance auto parts (which is free) and the balls joints themselves are probably 20 bucks a pop. So, for just over $200 you can have brand new LCA's which is a great deal. I paid almost $350 for mine when I did my suspension.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts