Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage and am sick of having this stuff in my garage.

**SOLD**Side rails off my 2010 OR Xterra roof rack - **Have been sprayed black** -- Free if you want to pay shipping

Set of factory mudflaps - took off after like 5k miles, no hardware - Free if you want to pay shipping

M226 Diff cover - Took off when replaced with BTF Diff cover, have hardware - Free if you want to pay shipping

**SOLD** 2 OR Edition Bilstein Shocks - Took off around 30k miles, no leaks, work great - Free if you want to pay shipping

**SOLD** Nisstec Lifts 2" Xterra Body lift - Still new in box, simply don't have the motivation or time to install. Had won a gift certificate so I bought it thinking I might install it, but its been sitting for 6months now and I dont have the knowledge to install myself.
--$150 bucks shipped

2010 Offroad Roof Lights - **Have been Painted Black** - Make me an offer, have been trying to get rid of them for a long time.

Anything not sold in 2 weeks time will be literally thrown in the garbage so make me an offer.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will get shipping quotes Monday when I get to work. I will PM anyone who posts dibs with the cost if you PM me a shipping address.

Also, anything local that I don't have to ship will take priority.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts